Guernsey’s leading Driving Range is run on a turn-up-and-play basis however we do allow some of our bays to be booked online in advance.
- 16 floodlit and heated range bays on two tiers
- Premium Bays available
- Toptracer range technology on every bay
- Disabled access to both tiers
- Clubs available to use free of charge
- Suitable for golfers and non-golfers
- Table service from Nineteen Bar and Grill (kitchen closed Tuesdays)
- 3G target greens
Whilst you are hitting balls on The Driving Range, you are welcome to order food and drinks from Nineteen Bar and Grill, which is handily located right next to the upper level of the range. On Tuesdays, when Nineteen’s kitchen is closed, you may consume your own food on the range whilst hitting balls. But drinks must be purchased from the bar, which will be open 12pm until 10pm (last orders 9.30pm).
All users of The Driving Range are reminded to adhere to the rules which are shown at each bay, and priority is given to those hitting balls. Users are responsible for damage or injury caused by balls exiting the range.
|Book a bay – 1 hour*||£39 inc 4 tokens / 120 balls|
|Book a bay – 1.5 hours*||£55 inc 6 tokens / 180 balls|
|Token for 30 balls||£3.95|
|Off peak 30 balls||£3.45|
* Please note: Only bays 1-7 in the upper driving range can be booked
Looking for gift ideas?
We offer gift vouchers for the driving range.
Private hire of The Driving Range is available and includes unlimited buckets of balls, hire of clubs and use of the screens for branding and advertising. Find out more about Golf19 venue hire.